Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi!

It is Anna and Camille (one of our guests).
Camille and her family came here on Sunday and since then have visited the beach and the Kasbah, as well as spent some time in Paul's, a delicious cafe.

Camille says that her favorite place has been the beach. Though she also really liked the the Kasbah with all of its storks. h
Last Wednesday, Tommy and I got pets, a beautiful bird (Billy) for me, and a Hamster, (Cocoa) for Tommy. Since then, we have spent a lot of time working on getting our new pets to trust us.

Morocco is, as always, beautiful but the weather is becoming hotter, as Camille and her family have discovered. And school is getting easier. Our French is really improving and (hopefully) will continue to improve.

That is all for now, but I will make sure that either my Mom or I do another update soon.

2 comments:

  1. I check your blog almost every day and am so happy to get your updates - we think of you often and glad all is well! Let's try to Skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to note, that you are a wonderful babysitter! Thanky you again! Maybe we can all do dinner soon?

    ReplyDelete